Friday 19 July 2013

End of Year Report Comments

Thank you to those parents who have filled in the response part of the school report. It is invaluable to get your feedback and hear your children’s ideas on how they think the year has gone. If you have yet to fill in the comment box and return it, don’t worry. We would be delighted to receive it on Monday or Tuesday.

Below are some extracts from the reports we have received...

From parents...
we are overwhelmed with the end of year report for our son. I would like to congratulate your for your effort. We are happy with his progress and attitude towards his studies. We believe he is going to work beyond the expectation next year.

This year he has made amazing progress with his reading and writing thanks to RWI. We had a chat about what he has enjoyed and Science is right up there. 

She has really enjoyed this year and particularly enjoyed the theatre trip

Very pleased with the improvement. He worked really hard on his handwriting.

She has done really well this year. Her last year at Broadford has been a happy one. Thanks for everything.

We are very proud of her achievements this year. She has enjoyed being taught at Broadford's

Thank you very much for all the effort and teaching given to my son. We very much appreciate his great achievements and development as a pupil.

I am very pleased to see that he has made progress in all his subjects and how well he did in his SATs. I would like to say a big thank you to every one who has helped him.

I am very happy with the progress he has made this year.

She has improved in many areas alot. She comes home singing, counting and doing phonics. It has made my day when the teachers speak to me about her progress. I know she has been in the best hands she could possibly be.

From pupils...
I enjoyed all the cooking that we have done. I have had lots of fun learning in my class.

Thanks for making my last year the best one.

I have loved every bit of Year 6 and will definitely take lots of memories with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment