Monday 25 July 2016

Attendance Reward Day 2016

Job #1 at Broadford is to 'Turn Up on Time EVERY DAY'. To recognise the achievement of the pupils and families in achieving this goal we have our annual Bouncy Castle Day.

Those pupils who have managed to maintain an attendance rate above 96% are rewarded with an extra session on the inflatables.

Later in the afternoon it is then the turn of the whole school to come out and enjoy the bouncing as recognition for completing Job #2... Do you best in every lesson!

I look forward to this day every year. I know that if I turn up and work hard the teachers will notice and I will get extra time on the bouncy castles and free ice cream!
Ella Nash

This year I was so pleased I managed to improve my attendance and get the extra session. Last year I missed out
Sophie

Well done to all of our pupils for helping to contribute towards another successful year at Broadford!




No comments:

Post a Comment