Friday 9 September 2016

Welcome Back!

I am delighted to be able to write my first letter as the interim Headteacher of Broadford Primary School. Thank you to everyone for their kind words and messages of support. I feel truly honoured and I am extremely excited about the term ahead. 

It is my priority to ensure that as Broadford grows the school will continue to provide your children with an outstanding education. I can assure you that as staff we will get to know your child personally and ensure that we meet their needs fully so that all of our pupils can achieve in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development and above all make sure that they are happy to attend school each and every day. 

It is humbling to come to work everyday with an amazing team of staff who work their hardest to provide your children with magical experiences and support them to achieve extraordinary outcomes. I am positive that as a community we can work together and move forward to even greater success in our new collaboration with Mead Primary School as The Learning Federation.  

Your continuous support and commitment is as always very much appreciated. 

Yours sincerely

Mrs L Nicholls
Interim Headteacher



No comments:

Post a Comment