Sunday 6 August 2017

Attendance & Attainment Reward 2017: Go Bonkers

We welcomed back the Go Bonkers inflatables this year to recognise the fantastic attendance of so many of our pupils.

Pupil Value #1 is to ensure that you turn up on time every day. If the pupils aren't in school then we can't work with them to strengthen their key skills, so to have so many over 96%+ and on 100% is amazing.

Well done to all the parents who have helped to ensure that we are in school on time and ready for a prompt start to learning.

I made sure my alarm gets me up. I don't want to be late because it means I miss Rock Star Maths
Oliver - Year 3

Did you know that over 40% of pupils managed 100% attendance for this term?
Incredibly we also had one pupil - Lucy - who managed to achieve a perfect KS2 where she didn't miss a day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment