Monday 18 December 2017

We're In The Paper: Michelle Creed - Chef of the Year

We are delighted to announce that our School Chef - Michelle Creed has once again been nominated for the School Chef of the Year 2018 competition.

Michelle has made it to the regional finals that will take place on January 11, where she will prepare her two chosen dishes, mac and cheese bolagnese bake and a lime and coconut cheesecake, for the judges to taste.

“I chose these dishes, because the children love mac and cheese and really enjoy my creation which has a healthy twist, and the cheesecake is a light, fresh dessert. I’m so proud and I hope I can create the dishes to the best of my ability on the day.”

We have it as our mission to ensure that everything we deliver in our Learning Federation is world class: the environment, the teaching... even the catering. We are all extremely proud of what Michelle has achieved and we wish her all the best for January!





No comments:

Post a Comment