Friday 27 May 2022

Pretty Pot Painting in Broadford University!

Children who are currently completing the Cracking Clay course at Broadford University have worked very hard this week to paint their pinch pots. They made sure to think about their design carefully and were able to mix their colours to create the perfect palette. 

Here is a sneak preview of some of their work:



"I wanted mine to be a mushroom design, so I planned it carefully and then painted it red and white." Ryan, Year 3.

"I used my finger to add some final touches to my colourful pot!" Mason, Year 4.

We were so impressed with the attention to detail that they demonstrated and we cannot wait to show you the final results when they graduate!

Keep up the amazing work, Cracking Clay Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment