Friday 26 February 2016

Tracker Awards:

Ruben Roberts, Esther Falade & Adi Kaushal have managed to collect enough merits for their Bronze award. Ranita Ariyibi & Jorja Dines are progressing through their Silver tracker and now collect a Silver pencil. Courtney Simpson Silver Tracker Megan Mae Burnett & Coral Wilkinson have now also reached their Golden Bookmark.

Well done to Libby Northwood who has finished the Gold Tracker.  Michael Rack & Vittorio Omwanghe have completed their Platinum tracker. Ebony Ngenge has earned her Diamond Prize!

Emily Johnson & Yeliz Kaya have their Star Certificate and have reached the end of the journey! Rashida Sillah has earnt her Prestige Bronze Award.



1 comment:

  1. i want to say a very big thanks to Dr Aluya for helping me return my boyfriend home with his powerful spell i never believe my boyfriend will come back to me after Eight months of breaking up with me i decided to go online to search for a powerful spell caster i met a lot of testimony online about Dr Aluya so i decided to give him a try and i contacted him for help and he give me his words not to worry about anything once He is done with his work after 48hrs my boyfriend is going to be back,after 48hrs i receive a phone call when i pick it i hard my boyfriend voice and he started pleading with me to forgive him  which i did for more info you can contact his Email aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com you can also add him up on whatsapp +2348110493039 may God continue to bless your hand work.

    ReplyDelete