Friday 5 February 2016

We Volunteer Youth Summit

Our year 5 pupils are ready for their day of community volunteering on Tuesday. If you would like to make an impact on your local community and help others please donate an item from the lists below. 
Pupils from across our cluster of schools will be taking the donations and sorting food at the foodbank and making care packages. 
Every little helps. 

Items for Trussell Trust Foodbank
Milk (UHT or powered)
Sugar (500g)
Fruit juice (carton)
Pasta sauce
Sponge pudding (tinned)
Tomatoes (tinned)
Cereals
Rice pudding (tinned)
Teabags / instant coffee
Instant mash potato
Tinned meat / fish
Tinned fruit
Jam
Biscuits or snack bars
The foodbank have requested no donations of beans, soup or pasta please.

Items for care packages (new items only please)
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Soap
Deodorant
Shampoo
Plasters
Small packs of tissues
Lip balm
Comb or brush
Small packs of wet wipes
Gloves or socks
Small pack of mints 

Thank you for your generosity and support. 



1 comment:

  1. My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mark, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also came across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Alandre,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mark e-mail address. blessedlovetemple@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Mark is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try blessedlovetemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems

    ReplyDelete