Wednesday 13 March 2013

Fantastic Feedback!

We know that our children are a credit to both you and us, however it is always nice to hear that others have noticed. On the recent trips to London, many adults have come to commend the children's behaviour. We never tire of receiving such compliments. This particular lady has felt so strongly about it she emailed the school.

We thought that you should hear what she had to say about our pupils...


My husband and I went to see Great Expectations at the theatre in London last week and we were surrounded by pupils from Broadford Primary school. I just wanted to email to say how impressed we both were with the children’s behaviour. They all sat most beautifully throughout the whole play and the children we were sitting next too were very polite and well mannered. One girl very kindly offered my husband and I one of her crisps at the interval!
I hope they enjoyed the play, it was very well done.
Regards
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment