Tuesday 27 October 2020

Could you bring a SMILE to a child's face this Christmas?

 

S.M.I.L.E London & Essex annual Christmas appeal. 

Many children will not receive anything from Father Christmas this year as they are living below the breadline. Therefore S.M.I.L.E are providing shoe boxes full of treats and delivering them to families who need the most support. Every year the numbers of families in need grow, and as a result of this they are always in need of donations from the community to fulfill this Christmas miracle. 

Creating your Christmas box ... 

1 - Choose an age and gender
2 - Find a suitable shoebox
3 - Wrap with Christmas paper (please wrap lid separately so that the box can be opened easily
4 - Shop for presents to fill your box
5 - Bring your box into school no later than Friday 20th November

All gifts must be new in sealed packages to comply with Covid-19 policies. 

Please select an age range for your box from the groups below 

  • Babies
  • 3-6 years old
  • 7-12 years old
  • 13-16 years old 
  • Adults (male and female)
Suggested items to add to your box ... 

  • Dolls / cars / games / puzzles / age appropriate books 
  • Pencils / pens / colouring books 
  • Make up / perfume / aftershave / toiletries
  • Sweets / chocolates
  • family board games

If you are not able to donate a full box of items maybe you could donate an item that we could add to another box. 














1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete