Sunday 1 November 2020

Back to School - Monday 2nd November

We return to school for the second half of the autumn term on Monday 2nd November  with breakfast club starting at 7.45 am for pupils who have booked. The staggered start and end of the school day will continue due to Covid-19 measures in place.

Due to the announcement from the Prime Minister yesterday can I please remind you to turn up at your child's year group allocated time (not before) and then I urge all parents to move away from the gates to allow other parents to drop and collect their children. Please do not congregate at the front gates in the morning or in the playground in the afternoon. During the afternoon collection please ensure that you use the one way system in and out of the playground. We are all responsible for our own social distancing but we must be mindful for others. 

Many thanks for your co-operation in this matter.   

Nursery and Reception pupils and parents continue to enter via the doors to the right of the office at the front of the school. 

All other pupils enter the school site via the gates towards the bottom of Farringdon Avenue. 

Year 4 & Year 6 
8.30 am - 2.50 pm

Year 1 & Year 2
8.40 am - 3.00 pm

Year 3 & Year 5 
8.50 am - 3.10 pm

These are the same arrangements as last half term. 
 





3 comments:

  1. As a school should we not be making a clear message about wearing face masks? I know we had one message about LA recommendations but hardly anyone is wearing them. The numbers are spreading rapidly, I for one would like to see the school take a firm position on this for everyone's safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above statement. As someone who has lost someone to covid 19 I feel very strongly that all parents and carers should wear a mask when dropping and collecting children in order to protect each other and hopefully point the upcoming lockdown in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete