Friday 14 December 2012

Ife Bakreen - Christmas Card Winner


Congratulations to Ife Bakreen, whose Christmas card was selected as the winning design for Lead Councillor Michael White. Please see below the letter which Ife received this week...
Leader's Christmas Card Competition 2012
Dear Ife Bakreen,
Thank you for entering the Schools' Competition to design my Christmas card for 2012.

The standard of the entries was very high this year and selecting the winner and runners-up was an extremely difficult task. However, I am pleased to advise that your entry was awarded 1st Place and a certificate commemorating this achievement is enclosed.

As an additional thank you, I would like to invite you and a parent/guardian to visit the Town Hall on Thursday 24 January 2012 at 4pm to have tea with myself and Havering's Mayor, Cllr. Lyndon Thorpe. After tea there will be a short guided tour of the Town Hall which I hope you will find interesting.

I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you in the New Year.
Yours sincerely,
Councillor Michael White

Leader of Havering Council



No comments:

Post a Comment