Monday 20 April 2015

Tia's Gymnastics Medals

Well done to Tia, who took part in a gymnastics competition at the weekend. Every week she travels to Rush Green Gardens for her training sessions. Not only did she win awards for her prowess, but she was also recognised for the way in which she helped others with their routines too. Overall she cam first three times! Well done Tia.

Reciprocity
In order to win this gold medal, I had to work as part of a team, helping others to do their back flips. They are hard to get right and a partner can make sure you use the right technique.

Resilience
I was really proud of the medal that I achieved for the vault. Every week I have to practise this skill. At first I didn't think I would master the equipment, but gradually the practise every week improved my confidence. Now I love this activity!



No comments:

Post a Comment