Friday 13 January 2023

University of Broadford - I'm a pupil, get me out of here!

University of Broadford - I'm a pupil, get me out of here!


Today we had our first session of 'I’m a pupil, get me out of here!' The ambitious aims were shared with the pupils before putting their learning powers into action. The teams looked very promising and we can't wait to see how they strengthen over the coming weeks.


Ambitious Aims

Each week the students will be set the task of completing a team challenge, using their learning powers of resourcefulness, reciprocity, resilience and reflectiveness. At the end of 10 weeks, the team which has demonstrated the greatest learning powers and earned the most points will be crowned champions.

Amazing Activities

Week 1: Linking Together

Week 2: Balls and shoots

Week 3: Build a Den

Week 4: Crate challenge

Week 5: Scavenger Hunt

Week 6: Blind folded obstacle course

Week 7: Bench balance

Week 8: Capture the flag

Week 9: Transient art

Week 10:Cooking on a campfire

Fabulous Finale

For the Fantastic Finale the teams will present the weekly challenges and talk about the necessary skills taken to complete the tasks. Once the children have finished their presentation, the final scores will be revealed to see who will be crowned ‘I’m a pupil get me out of here’ team champion.




No comments:

Post a Comment