Monday 20 January 2014

PDSA Visit - Letter of thanks

Last week we received a lovely letter from the PDSA vet Amy, who recently came to speak to the children. 

Dear Broadford,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed visiting Broadford Primary School recently and I hope the pupils enjoyed it as well. They were all so well behaved, easy to engage and are a credit to all the staff. If any of the teachers wish for additional support in this area or extra activities for their pupils to do then we have plenty of resources online for them to utilise: http://www.pdsa.org.uk/about-us/education. I believe Rowan Class have already set about creating their own pet information sheets, which I’m sure will turn out brilliantly!

In addition if you are interested in starting a Pet Protectors School Club then please have a look at: Join - Run a school club. It is very similar to our individual Pet Protectors Club (including being great value) but we also provide activity plans, wall planners and support for the teachers running it and possibly even to arrange a further visit.

Once again thank you so much for making me feel welcomed on my recent visit.
Kind Regards,
Amy


Amy Henson, BScRVN, N.Cert (Bus. Dev)
Community & Education Veterinary Nurse London & South Coast
PDSA Pet Aid Branch
Woodford Bridge Road
Redbridge
Ilford
Essex
IG4 5PS


No comments:

Post a Comment