Monday 30 April 2012

Sophie Dances at Royal Albert Hall

Last night (Sunday 29th April) Sophie had the amazing opportunity to dance at the Royal Albert Hall. At Broadford we are blessed with some very talented children... well done Sophie!
She has told us a little bit more about the thrilling experience:

"We went up there on a coach - which took us an hour! When we arrived the venue looked like a castle... I felt very nervous. Watching our performance were 3,000 spectators including: my Nan, my Grandad, Auntie Val, Uncle Jeff, Mum and Dad. For the routine we had to wear a pink, white and blue costume. The dance lasted for about 15mins. At the end everyone (6,00 hands) clapped loudly... very loudly!

Normally I go to the Starshine Dance club - which is run by Mrs Edwards. Tuesday and Thursday are our practice nights. It was a lot of fun and I would love to have the opportunity to do it again."



No comments:

Post a Comment