Tuesday 10 November 2020

Children in Need - Friday 13th November

Broadford will be hosting a very special day to raise money for Children in Need this year on Friday 13th November.

This will include:
  • Non-uniform day with a theme.
  • Joe Wicks’ Ultimate Feel Good Friday.
  • Design a new Pudsey competition to take place within classes.
  • Fun Pudsey themed activities to take part in throughout the day in class.
Non-uniform day with a theme - The theme is polka dots and yellow! The children can wear any spotty clothing they own or if you are struggling to find clothing to match the theme a simple idea would be to draw polka dots on a plain t-shirt. If you would like to add Pudsey accessories to your outfit feel free! We ask that you contribute £1 per family to this great cause if your child is in non-uniform and any further donations are welcome. 

This year you can also take part in Act Your Age at home. You can take the age of your child and turn it into a fundraiser. For example, if you are six years old you can read six books in total over six days! You can send any pictures of your child taking part in Act Your Age for us to share.

I am sure that we will all have a fun day raising money for Children In Need.



 

7 comments:

  1. Tyler shephard has P.E. this day. Does he still wear his kit to school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyler can wear clothes for school that are appropriate for PE doesn't have to be his school PE kit.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Tyler shephard has P.E. this day. Does he still wear his kit to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler shephard has P.E. this day. Does he still wear his kit to school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete