Wednesday 25 November 2020

Home Learning - Wednesday 25th November

Good morning all, 

Today is the last day for home learning and we are looking forward to throwing open the gates tomorrow morning. 

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all parents about the staggered start and end to the school day. The purpose of this is to limit the number of parents on site or at the gates at any time. Please arrive at your allocated time and then move away from the school doors and gates to make room for other parents. 

Year 6 pupils, don't forget when you return to school tomorrow to bring back your bikability permission if you would like to take part. 
All other pupils bring in your shoe boxes for the S.M.I.L.E Christmas appeal. 

We are looking forward to welcoming you all back to school. 

Kind regards, 

Mrs L Nicholls



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +1(908) 517 4108 .  (2020/2021)WEBSITE :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    
    I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 7 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp messenger:  +19085174108

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete