Monday 9 November 2020

Parents Information

As the country continues with lockdown number 2 we remain business as usual in school. We do want to ensure that our pupils continue to learn and thrive during this time and we also want to make sure that they are safe. In school we are continuing to ensure that pupils are washing their hands correctly and regularly, keeping workspaces well ventilated and ensuring that furniture and equipment is regularly and thoroughly sanitised. 

We would like to ask that parents support us to ensure that all members of our school community are safe. Please ensure that you; 

  • Drop and collect your child according to the staggered start and end times. This is so that we can reduce the number of parents in one place at one time. Once you have dropped off or collected please leave the premises quickly so that other parents can do the same. 

  • Ensure that your child is dressed in warm clothes. The classrooms will remain ventilated throughout the day. 

  • Please use the allocated coloured spots to collect your child to ensure social distancing. 

  • We strongly encourage all adults to wear face coverings when dropping off and collecting their children. Our staff will do the same. 

  • Unfortunately, we are unable to allow parents into school at this time. Please use the email addresses below for all communication purposes. 

I would like to thank you in advance for your continued support. Together we are stronger. 


Shared mailboxes and communication 

In these uncertain times, please remember that the main method of communication with your child’s class teacher is via the shared mailboxes. They are checked daily and can be used to ask questions, pass on information or check details:


eyfs@broadford.havering.sch.uk

year12@broadford.havering.sch.uk 

year34@broadford.havering.sch.uk

year56@broadford.havering.sch.uk  


Coronavirus
Please be aware that if your child or someone in your household develops coronavirus symptoms then you MUST telephone the school office immediately, or contact through email or Facebook messenger, keep your child off school and book in for a test. You can find information regarding symptoms from the NHS here. We will then discuss with you what happens next. 







1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete