Friday 20 November 2020

Home Learning - Friday 20th November

 Good morning everyone! 

We hope that everyone is well this frosty morning!

You should all feel very proud that you have completed 1 week of home learning. Congratulations to pupil, parents and staff. Only 3 days to go and then we will be back in school continuing our learning journey together. 

Your teachers have set lots of deadlines today for your work to be 'turned in' on google classroom. Don't forget today is the deadline for the road safety poster competition. The overall winner could see their poster displayed on the gates outside school. Keep sending those reading videos, the ones we have received are fabulous. I hope you have been enjoying listening to your friends read. 

You can join the E for Excellence assembly today live via the Facebook page. Early years (nursery and reception) and Key stage 1 (years 1&2) is at 9.30 am. Key stage 2 (years 3,4,5&6) at 2.00 pm. 

Parents, if you ordered a food parcel they are ready for collection. Please pick up from the office today before 2.30 pm. The office staff are ready and waiting for you. 

Have a fantastic Friday everyone. 
Kind regards, 

Mrs L Nicholls 

I totally forgot to mention!!! Don't forget to do your spelling test.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete