Thursday 7 May 2015

Peaks & Pits

After a full day of events the children have been reflecting about their achievements around the camp fire.

What your peak or pit be?

Sophie
My peak was trying the high ropes... they were really scary! My pit was when my raft collapsed.

Charly
I loved getting wet for my peak. My pit was having to climb inside the tyres. 

Chloe
My peak of the day was the high ropes and making it all the way round. The pit was Thelma... who snored all night.

Lewis
My peak was falling in the water when we went kayaking. My pit was the high ropes - they were too high.

Matthew
Yesterday Bobby fell off the bed, that was my peak. I found high ropes scary - that was my pit.

Albie
My peak was having the chance to drive a 4x4. My pit was capsizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment